In accordance with the recommendations of the International Civil Aviation Organization (OACI), and following the ANAC - National Civil Aviation Agency - guidelines for the transportation of liquid substances in hand luggage, including gel, paste, cream, aerosols and other similar items on international flights, besides domestic texts or those using the Embarkment waiting room for international flights, these will be subject to the following conditions:
- All liquids must be carried in individual flasks, each with a capacity of up to 100ml;
- All of the flasks must be carried within a transparent, sealed plastic packaging, with a maximum capacity of 1 liter or up to 20cm x 20cm, which should be presented during the embarkment inspection;
- Medication required for consumption during the flight should be accompanied by prescriptions;
- Baby foods or special diet liquids for consumption during the flight should be presented during the luggage inspection;
- Liquids acquired in "free shops/Duty Free" should be placed in sealed plastic packaging with the purchase receipt stating the time of the flight. These measures do not guarantee acceptance of the packagings in other countries. Always inform the salesperson in the event of a connecting flight.
- We recommended consulting the customs allowances of your country of destination to avoid setbacks upon arrival.