People aged 18 and younger are entitled to the customs allowances, but cannot buy alcoholic beverages or tobacco-based goods.
Can people under 18 years of age buy alcoholic beverages or tobacco?
Hi, how can we help?
+ More articles
+ More airports
- What are the customs trip allowances and maximum values?
- Why are there products on the website priced at over 500 dollars?
- Can people under 18 years of age buy alcoholic beverages or tobacco?
- I exceeded my allowances. What does this mean?
- Can two or more passengers combine their allotments and purchase an item of greater value?
- How much will I pay for tax if I buy above my allowance?